Please enter search criteria
Refunds & Returns
The Bookstore will accept refunds and returns under the following circumstances:
- Textbooks can ONLY be returned/exchanged if the course has been dropped or switched. This return MUST be completed by the end of the second week of term.
- New books MUST BE unmarked and in resaleable condition. Shrink-wrapped books MUST BE returned in complete and undamaged condition.
- All returns/exchanges MUST BE accompanied by the cash register receipt AND MUST BE accompanied by the Add/Drop receipt from the Registrar’s Office.
- If the Bookstore sold you an incorrect book, a return can be made. Receipt and class schedule MUST BE presented in order to receive a refund.
CLOTHING (within 30 days of purchase)
- Clothing may be returned with receipt in the condition it was purchased.
Refunds will be credited in the original form of payment.
As a service to students, the Bookstore offers to buy books no longer needed by the students. This service is offered during the first and last week of every term.
The following criteria determine prices paid for books:
- At the end of each term the Bookstore will purchase good condition books which are needed for sale in courses for the upcoming term.
- Books not needed in courses for the upcoming term, or books in excess of expected need, will be purchased at prices published in the Textbook Buying Guide.
Unfortunately, some books may not be eligible for buy-back.